ازياء - فساتين سهرة و مكياج و طبخ

ازياء - فساتين سهرة و مكياج و طبخ (https://fashion.azyya.com/index.php)
-   مصلى المنتدى - تفسير وحفظ القران - ادعية و اذكار (https://fashion.azyya.com/93)
-   -   الدعوة بالإنجليزية (https://fashion.azyya.com/382393.html)

المحبه لله الودود 09-24-2012 02:48 AM

الدعوة بالإنجليزية

نسلك طريق الدعوة باللغة الإنجليزية
وعلى الله التوفيق

عن أبى هريرة رضى الله عنه قال : قال رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم :

" قال الله تبارك وتعالى : أنا أغنى الشركاء عن الشرك ، من عمل عملا أشرك فيه غيرى تركته وشركه "

الترجمة :

On the authority of Abu Hurayrah ( may Allah be pleased with him ) , who said that the Messenger of Allah ( may the blessings and peace of Allah be upon him ) said :
Allah ( glorified and exalted be He)
Said :
I am so self _ sufficient that I am in no need of having an associate . Thus he who does an action for someone else ,s sake as well as mine will have that action renounced by Me to him whom he associated with Me .
ــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ ــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ ــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ ــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ ـــ

عن أبى هريرة رضى الله عنه ، عن النبى صلى الله عليه وسلم قال :

" قال الله تعالى : ثلاثة أنا خصمهم يوم القيامة : رجل أعطى بى ثم غدر ، ورجل باع حرا فأكل ثمنه ، ورجل استأجر أجيرا فاستوفى منه ولم يعطه أجره " .

الترجمة :

On the authority of Abu Hurayrah ( may Allah be pleased with him ) , who said that the Messenger of Allah ( may the blessings and peace of Allah be upon him ) said :
Allah ( glorified and exalted be He)
Said :

There are three whose adversary I shall be on the Day of Resurrection : a man who has given his word by Me and has broken it , a man who has sold a free man and has consumed the price , and a man who has hired a workman , has exacted his due in full from him and has not given him his wage
ــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ ــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ ـــــــــــــــــــــــ

عن أبى هريرة رضى الله عنه ، عن النبى صلى الله عليه وسلم قال :

" من صلى صلاة لم يقرأ فيها بأم القرآن ، فهى خداج ، ثلاثا ، غير تمام
فقيل لأبى هريرة : إنا نكون وراء الإمام .
فقال : إقرأ بها فى نفسك ، فإنى سمعت النبى ، صلى الله عليه وسلم يقول :
" قال الله عز وجل : قسمت الصلاة بينى وبين عبدى نصفين ، ولعبدى ما سأل ، فإذا قال العبد ( الحمد لله رب العالمين ) قال الله عز وجل : حمدنى عبدى ، وإذا قال : ( الرحمن الرحيم ) قال الله عز وجل أثنى علىّ عبدى ، وإذا قال : ( مالك يوم الدين ) قال الله : مجدنى عبدى
وقال مرة : فوض إلىّ عبدى
فإذا قال : ( إياك نعبد وإياك نستعين ) قال : هذا بينى وبين عبدى ولعبدى ما سأل
فإذا قال ( اهدنا الصراط المستقيم صراط الذين أنعمت عليهم غير المغضوب عليهم ولا الضالين ) قال : هذا لعبدى ، ولعبدى ما سأل
" .

الترجمة :

On the authority of Abu Hurayrah ( may Allah be pleased with him ) ,from the Prophet ( may the blessings and peace of Allah be upon him ) said :
A prayer performed by someone who has not recited the Essence of the Quran during it is deficient ( and he repeated the word three times ) , incomplete .
Someone said to Abu Hurayrah : ( Even though) we are behind the imam . He said : Recite it to yourself , for I have heard the Prophet ( may the blessings and peace of Allah be up on him ) say :
Allah ( mighty and sublime be He ) , has said :
I have divided prayer between Myself and My servant into two halves , and My servant shall have what he has asked for .
When the servant says Al-hamdu lillahi rabbi I – alamin)
Allah ( mighty and sublime be He ) says : My servant has praised Me And when he says : ( Ar – rahmani r – rahim )
Allah ( mighty and sublime be He ) says : My servant has extolled Me , and when he says ( Maliki yawmi ,d – din ) Allah says : My servant has glorified Me
And on one occasion He said : My servant has submitted to My power .
And when he says : ( Iyyaka nasta in ) He says : This is between Me and My servant , and Me servant shall have what he has asked for .
And when he says : ( Ihdina ,s-sirata ,I – mustaqim , sirata ,lladhina an,amta ,alayhim ghayr ,I – maghdu , alayhim wa la d – dallin , ) He says : This is for My servant , and My servant shall have what he has asked for .

المحبه لله الودود 09-24-2012 02:52 AM

رد الدعوة بالإنجليزية

عن أبى هريرة رضى الله عنه ، أن رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم قال :

" قال الله : أنفق يا ابن آدم ، أنفق عليك "

الترجمة :

On the authority of Abu Hurayrah ( may Allah be pleased with him ) ,from the Prophet ( may the blessings and peace of Allah be upon him ) said :

Spend , O son of Adam , and I shall spend on you ."
ــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ ــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ ـــــــــــــــــــــــ

" يقول الله عز وجل : الصوم لى ، وأنا أجزى به ، يدع شهوته وأكله وشربه من أجلى ، والصوم جُنة ، وللصائم فرحتان : فرحة حين يُفطر ، وفرحة يلقى ربه .
ولخلوف فم الصائم أطيب عند الله من ريح المسك
" .

الترجمة :

Fasting is Mine and it is I who give reward for it . ( A man) give up his sexual passion , his food and his drink for My sake .
Fasting is like a shield , and he who fasts has two joys :
A joy when he breaks his fast and a joy when he meets his Lord. The change in the breath of the mouth of him who fasts is better in Allah,s estimation than the smell of musk .
عن أبى مسعود الأنصارى رضى الله عنه قال : قال رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم :
" حوسب رجل ممن كان قبلكم ، فلم يوجد له من خير شئ إلا أنه كان يخالط الناس ، وكان موسرا ، فكان يأمر غلمانه أن يتجاوزوا عن المعسر .
قال ، قال الله : نحن أحق بذلك منك . تجاوزوا عنه
"

الترجمة :

On the authority of Abu Mas K,ud al Ansari (( may Allah be pleased with him ) , who said that the Messenger
Of Allah ( may the blessings and peace of Allah be upon him ) said :

A man from among those who were before you was called to account .
Nothing in the way of good was found for him except that he used to have dealings with people and , being well – to – do , he would order his servants to let off the man in straitened circumstances ( from repaying his debt ) .He said that Allah said : We are worthier than you of that . Let him off .

" قال الله : يسب بنوا آدم الدهر ، وأنا الدهر ، بيدى الليل والنهار " .

الترجمة :

Allah said :
Sons of Adam inveigh against ( the vicissitudes of ) Time , and I am Time , in My hand is the night and the day

المحبه لله الودود 09-24-2012 02:53 AM

رد: الدعوة بالإنجليزية

وإلى لقاء جديد إن شاء الله تعالى .

المحبه لله الودود 09-24-2012 07:24 AM

" لما قضى الله الخلق ، كتب فى كتابه على نفسه ، فهو موضوع عنده : إن رحمتى تغلب غضبى "

الترجمة :

When Allah decreed the Creation He pledged Himself by writing in His book which is laid down with Him : My mercy prevails over My wrath .
ــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ ــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ ــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ ــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ ـــ

" قال الله تعالى : كذبنى ابن آدم ، ولم يكن له ذلك ، وشتمنى ولم يكن له ذلك .
فأما تكذيبه إياى ، فقوله : لن يعيدنى كما بدأنى ، وليس أول الخلق بأهون علىّ من إعادته . وأما شتمه إياى ، فقوله : اتخذ الله ولدا ، وأنا الأحد الصمد ، لم ألد ولم أولد ، ولم يكن لى كفوا أحد
" .

الترجمة :

Allah the Almighty has said : The
son of Adam denied Me and he had no right to do so .And he reviled Me and he had no right to do so . As for his denying Me , it is his saying : He will not remake me as He made me at first , and the initial creation ( of ) is no easier for Me than remaking him . As for his reviling me , it is his saying saying : Allah has taken to Himself a son , while I am the One , the Everlasting Refuge . I begot not nor was I begotten , and there is none comparable to M e .

" قال الله عز وجل : الكبرياء ردائى ، والعظمة إزارى ، فمن نازعنى واحدا منهما ، قذفته فى النار "

الترجمة :

On the authority of Abu Hurayrah ( may Allah be pleased with him ) , who said that the Messenger of Allah ( may the blessings and peace of Allah be upon him ) said:
That Allah ( glorified and exalted be He ) said :
Pride is My cloak and greatness
My robe , and he who competes with Me in respect of either of them I shall cast into Hell – fire .

المحبه لله الودود 09-24-2012 07:26 AM

عن عقبة بن عامر رضى الله عنه قال : سمعت رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم يقول :
" يعجب ربك من راعى غنم ، فى رأس شظية الجبل ، يؤذن بالصلاة ويصلى
فيقول الله عز وجل : انظروا إلى عبدى هذا ، يؤذن ويقيم الصلاة ، يخاف منى ، قد غفرت لعبدى ، وأدخلته الجنة
" .

الترجمة :

On the authority of " Uqbah ibn Amir " ( may Allah be pleased with him ) , who said : I heard the Messenger of Allah ( may the blessings and peace of Allah be upon him ) say :
Your Lord delights at a shepherd who , on the peak of a mountain crag , gives the call to prayer and prays . Then Allah ( glorified and exalted be He )
Says: Look at this servant of Mine , he gives the call to prayer and performs the prayers , he is in awe of Me . I have forgiven My servant ( his sins ) and have admitted him to Paradise .

"إن الله تبارك وتعالى يقول يوم القيامة : أين المتحابون بجلالى ؟ اليوم أظلهم فى ظلى يوم لا ظل إلا ظلى "

الترجمة :

Allah will say on the Day of Resurrection :
Where are those who love one another through My glory ?Today I shall give them shade in My shade , it being a day when there is no shade but My shade . "

" قال الله : أعددت لعبادى الصالحين ما لا عين رأت ، ولا أذن سمعت ، ولا خطر على قلب بشر " . فاقرأوا إن شئتم: ( فلا تعلم نفس ما أخفى لهم من قرة أعين) .

الترجمة :

Allah said :
I have prepared for My righteous servants what no eye has seen and no ear has heard , nor has it occurred to human heart . Thus recite if you wish : ( And no soul knows what joy for them has been kept hidden ) .

" يتنزل ربنا تبارك وتعالى ، كل ليلة إلى سماء الدنيا ، حين يبقى ثلث الليل الآخر فيقول : من يدعونى فأستجب له ؟ من يسألنى فأعطيه ؟ من يستغفرنى فأغفر له ؟ " .

الترجمة :

" Our Lord ( glorified and exalted be He ) descends each night to the earth's sky when there remains the final third of the night , and He says : Who is saying a prayer to Me that I may answer it ? Who is asking something of Me that I may give it him ? Who is asking forgiveness of Me that I may forgive him ? " .

الساعة الآن توقيت السعودية الرياض و الدمام و القصيم و جدة 07:54 AM.